Terms and Conditions
Advertising rates & data
Insertion of display advertisements
- The Guestlist.net is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- The Guestlist.net does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
- The Guestlist.net cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these Terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such Terms & Condition.
- No responsibility is taken by the guestlist.net for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material.
- Through the use of the services provided by The Guestlist.net, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right
Advertising rates & data
- Orders for Advertisements are accepted on and subject to The Guestlist Networks Standard Terms and Conditions For The Insertion Of Advertisements (‘Standard Terms’), full details of which are available on The Guestlist Network website at www.guestlist.net
- All advertisements must be prepaid unless a previously approved account has been agreed. Failure to comply with the agreed terms may (in addition to The Guestlist Networks Out’s own remedies) result in third party intervention and additional charges being incurred. Credit accounts are payable strictly thirty days from the date of invoice. The Guestlist Network shall be entitled to charge late payment fees and late placement fees details of which are set in the Standard Terms, in the event that payment is not made by the due time and/or advertisements are not submitted by the CopyDate, and, where applicable, agreed copy deadline.
- Acceptance of all advertisements is conditional upon the Advertiser’s warranty that advertisements do not contravene any law or regulation and does not infringe any third party rights.
- The Guestlist Network reserves the right to refuse, amend or otherwise deal with all advertisements submitted to it at its absolute discretion and without explanation. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice.
- The Guestlist Network maintains a totally impartial editorial policy. Advertisers are never guaranteed an editorial mention in exchange for taking the advertisement.
- The person placing the order for the insertion of the Advertisement with The Guestlist Network warrants and confirms that they are contracting with The Guestlist Network as principal notwithstanding that they may be acting directly or indirectly as an advertising agent or media body or in some other representative capacity.
Insertion of display advertisements
- In these conditions (a) ‘the Publisher’ means the Publisher of the newspaper (including any supplement or magazine for which no charge is made to its recipient and which is published, whether regularly or occasionally, as part of, or in association with, the newspaper) in or with which the advertisement is to appear or has appeared; (b) 'the Buyer' means the person placing with the publisher the order for the insertion of the advertisement, whether such person be the advertiser of the product or service promoted thereby making the announcement therein ('the advertiser') or the Advertiser's advertising agency or media buyer; (c) the 'rate card' means the Publisher's rate card in effect for the time being (d) an 'advertisement' means matter to be printed on the page or separately inserted.
- The Buyer warrants that: (a) in relation to an advertisement the Buyer contracts with the Publisher as a principal notwithstanding that the Buyer may be acting directly or indirectly for the Advertiser as an advertising agent or media buyer or in some other representative capacity; (b) the reproduction and/or publication of the advertisement by the Publisher as originally submitted or as amended pursuant to condition 3 will not breach any contract or infringe or violate any copyright, trade mark or any other personal or proprietary right of any person or render the Publisher liable to any proceedings whatsoever; (c) any information supplied in connection with the advertisement is accurate, complete and true;
(d) in respect of any advertisement submitted for publication which contains the name or pictorial representation (photographic or otherwise) of any living person and/or any part of any living person and/or copy by which any living person is or can be identified the Buyer or the Advertiser has obtained the authority of such living person to make the use of such a name, representation and/or copy; (e) in relation to any financial promotion the Buyer is or the contents of the advertisement have been approved by, an authorised person within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and related legislation, including but not restricted to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001 or that the advertisement is otherwise permitted under that act or related legislation; (f) the advertisement complies with the requirements of all relevant legislation (including subordinate legislation) the rules of statutorily recognised regulatory authorities and law of the European Economic Community for the time being in force in the United Kingdom and;
(g) all advertising copy submitted to the Publisher is legal, decent, honest, and truthful and complies with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other relevant codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority.
- The publisher may, without derogation from the warranties contained in condition 2, refuse or require to be amended any artwork, materials and copy for or relating to an advertisement so as (i) to comply with the legal or moral obligations placed on the Publisher or the Buyer or the Advertiser or (ii) to avoid infringing a third party's rights, the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority or the production and quality specifications stipulated or referred to in the rate card.
- The Publisher has the right at its discretion to decline to publish or omit, suspend or change the position of any advertisement otherwise accepted for insertion. The Publisher may not distribute all parts of the newspaper to all locations.
- The Publisher will not be liable for any loss of copy, artwork, photographs or other materials which the Buyer warrants that it has retained in sufficient quality and quantity for whatever purpose.
- Where the Buyer is the Advertiser's advertising agency, the Buyer warrants that it is authorised by the Advertiser to place the advertisement with the Publisher and the buyer will indemnify the Publisher against any claim made by the Advertiser against the Publisher arising from the publication thereof.
- The publisher shall not be bound by a stop order or cancellation or transfer of the advertisement unless it meets the requirements specified elsewhere on the rate card, and any such instructions otherwise than prior to the deadline therefore shall not (even though it be followed by the Publisher) affect the Buyer's liability for payment for the advertisement. The Publisher may treat as a cancellation after the deadline the fact that the Buyer is deemed unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or is otherwise in breach of any of these conditions.
- Failure to pay any invoice by the due date will result in cancellation of credit facilities. Advertisers are advised to read 'Conditions of Insertion'. A commission of 15 per cent is allowed to all advertising Agents recognised by the Newspaper Publishers Association.
- Mail order Advertisements are accepted only after the Newspaper Publishers Association Application Form has been completed, approved and the appropriate payment made to the Central Fund. Full details on application.
- Buyers may make cancellations for advertisements by giving notice 30 working days prior to the date of insertion. All notice of cancellations must be given both verbally to the Advertisement Department and also in writing to the same. Any cancellations for any campaign is liable to a 25% administration fee.
- Payment in respect of the advertisement (including any associated production, late copy and box number charges) is due in advance of publication except where the Publisher has confirmed its agreement in writing to allow credit to the Buyer, in which case the due time for payment shall be no later than 2pm (i) if the Buyer is a recognised agency under the Joint Recognition Scheme of the Newspaper Publishers Association Limited and the Newspaper Society, on the last working day of the month following that in which the advertisement appeared; or (ii) in any other case on the last working day prior to the 16th day following the end of the month in which the advertisement appeared.
Full details of each remittance are to be supplied to the Publisher by the due time. Payment shall mean (i) the receipt by the Publisher at its principal place of business (or elsewhere as it may direct) of cash or a cheque subsequently honoured or at its bank of monies transferred electronically or through the clearing banks giro credit system or (ii) payment by credit card. For the avoidance of doubt in determining the last working day of the month only English bank holidays shall apply.
- It is the Publisher’s practice to provide an invoice for each insertion/advertisement published. Open item statements are provided to each Buyer to whom credit is extended at the beginning of the month in which payment is due. Liability for payment arises from publication of the insertion/advertisement. Further, all items on the statement are deemed to be payable; any errors or omissions must be communicated to the Publisher in time to be rectified before payment becomes due. Payment for the advertisement shall be made as aforesaid whether or not the Buyer shall have provided the Publisher with an order or number at the time the advertisement was booked.
- The buyer agrees to pay the Publisher in respect of each advertisement for which payment is not made by the due time: (a) the sum of £25 as an administration charge and (b) interest on the amount paid late at the rate of four per cent above the base rate of National Westminster plc accruing from day to day (including the day on which payment was due) both before and after judgment. Any such additional charge is payable within seven days following delivery of the Publisher's invoice particularising it.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the correctness of the advertisement (and of each insertion of the advertisement if more than one). Without prejudice to condition 6, the Publisher assumes no responsibility for the repetition of an error in an advertisement ordered for more than one insertion unless notified immediately the error occurs. Any other matter of complaint, claim or query (whether in relation to the advertisement or the invoice) must be raised with the Publisher in writing within seven days following (as the case may be) insertion of the advertisement or of the date on which it is claimed the advertisement should have appeared.
Without prejudice to the Publisher's entitlement to be paid for the advertisement as published, the Publisher's liability is limited to a maximum at its option of giving a credit for its charge for the advertisement (or in an appropriate instance) of publishing the advertisement for a second time without charge. Such complaint, claim or query shall not affect the liability of the Buyer for payment by the due time of the Publisher's charges for that and all other advertisements. The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payments by reason of any alleged minor defect. No claim will be considered on colour or mono reproduction unless the Buyer has supplied material in accordance with the Publisher's specifications. The mono specification is set out on the rate card, the colour specification is available on request.
- There is no obligation on the Publisher to supply voucher copies or tearsheets and their absence shall not affect the Buyer’s liability for the agreed charge. Voucher copies or other acceptable facsimile illustrating publication of advertisements can be made available on request.
- The Buyer will indemnify the Publisher and keep it indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever arising directly or reasonably foreseeably as a result of any breach or non-performance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained or implied by law so far as law allows.
- The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of these conditions. All order forms and similar documentation are to be, and are to be deemed to be, procedural only and have no effect on these rate card conditions unless they are specifically drawn to the attention of the Advertisement Manager or their immediate deputy in writing.
- No waiver or indulgence by the Publisher shall be effective save in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
- These conditions shall apply to each contract for the insertion of an advertisement together with such additional matter (if any) as may be set out elsewhere in the Publishers rate card. Telephone reservations for space shall be treated in all respects as written orders, and all conditions including those relating to cancellation periods will apply as though the orders were in writing at the time of the telephone order.
- The contract shall be construed under and governed by the law ofEngland and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- No cancellation are accepted within 21 days of any event.
- 7 Days notice is required on cancellations for any bookings. 21 days on events outside the UK.
- TGN will not be held responsible for interference from any outside parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SUMMARY - Miami 2010 - Miami 2011
The Guestlist Network will not wait for late-comers to arrive at the airport, flight times are provided by the airlines not by ourselves, therefore there will be no refunds.
The Guestlist Network are not responsible for your own private/personal insurance. This is something you should personally obtain for the trip.
You are responsible for the maintenance of your accommodation, so you will have to pay for any damages or breakages that occur during your stay.
To avoid unnecessary charges please check your accommodation thoroughly before unpacking luggage and inform your rep of any damages before settling in.
The Guestlist Network do not promote the use of illegal substances. So we ask that you do not bring or take drugs with you on this trip
All deposits are non-refundable
All deposits and final payments are to be paid by the dates stated. Failure to do so will incur extra charges.
You must comply with the Airline Baggage Regulations, or you will be liable for any additional costs.
The majority of groups can only consist of 6 or 8 people. The option for groups of 4 people is available but there are very few spaces....... First come first serve!!
If anyone within your group drops out, it is your responsibility to replace them. If this is not possible you are liable to cover the cost of the amount owed.
We do not accept cheques as a form of payment.
When payments are made to the bank you are responsible for keeping all of your receipts, as proof of your payments.
Instalment payments must be kept to date or your booking may be cancelled.
You must be a minimum of 21 years of age to consume alcohol in the US. If you do not obey this law, you could be prosecuted and this will not be The Guestlist Network responsibility.
The Guestlist Network is not responsible for your behaviour, please try and stay out of trouble. Any encounters with the law will be your responsibility.
Please be aware that the The Guestlist Network Package is subject to change.
Please advise The Guestlist Network if you have any medical conditions. Please bring appropriate medication/ I.D with details of a next of kin, who can be contacted in case of emergency.
You must have a valid passport or the relevant travel documents before you travel to the United States of America. The Guestlist Network will not be responsible for anyone who is not permitted to travel abroad. No refunds will be given if you do not comply with these terms.
You must have a valid US ESTA issued by the American Government
prior to travelling to the United States of America (USA). All United Kingdom passport holders must have a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) to travel. All individuals wishing to attend Miami Jammi must complete the ESTA application and be approved before travelling. No refunds will be given if you do not comply with these terms.
If you have been arrested, convicted and/or have a criminal record then you will need a visa to visit the United States of America.
The Guestlist Network are not responsible for anyone who is denied entry for any of the reasons listed above.